The latest ANNUAL AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS are located below and all past years are available online under RESOURCES - Annual Reports
Due to the volunteer contributions from our executive and members overall, and with our ability at present to effectively operate with no full-time paid staff in Canada, we are able to allocate 90% of the funds provided by individual Canadian donors to our projects in Afghanistan, 7% to our education, operations and public engagement activities in Canada and 3% is retained for our administration expenses.
Note: CW4WAfghan members have approved that our budgeting will allow for sufficient funds to be available each year to sustain our long-term commitments with our project partners. Accordingly, we have held an investment of a minimum of $100,000 as reserve funds to sustain our projects for a 8-12 month period beyond the current fiscal year.
Visit our FAQ page for more information on:
- What has CW4WAfghan accomplished in Afghanistan?
- How do I know that my donation will help the projects in Afghanistan?
- How do I know that the organization is legitimate?
- Can you issue Income Tax Receipts?
- Has there been any improvement in Afghanistan since the overthrow of the Taliban?
- There are so many worthy charities. Why might I choose to support CW4WAfghan?
- What are the sources of funding for the organization?