Visit the menu links for resources to help keep you informed of the situation for Afghan women and girls.
- Subscribe to the NAW List for ongoing news and information on Afghan women
- Scholarship and Award Opportunities for Afghans
- See our Fact Sheets for further resources
- Deborah Ellis and Sally Armstrong: Click here for details on these award winning authors, and long-term supporters of CW4WAfghan.
- Official Statistics on Education from the Government of Afghanistan http://cso.gov.af/en/page/4846
- Surveys of the Afghan People : http://asiafoundation.org/where-we-work/afghanistan/survey/
- Afghanistan Mortality Survey 2010: www.measuredhs.com/pubs/pdf/FR248/FR248.pdf
- Afghanistan Human Development reports: www.cphd.af/
- Research findings (mainly qualitative social science): Afghan Research and Evaluation Unit (AREU)
- AMICS 2010/11 survey from UNICEF and CSO: Afghanistan Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (AMICS) released Jun 2012: New national data show significant improvements in health, education and wellbeing of women and children, but challenges remain... To download the report, please visit: http://cso.gov.af/en/page/6807
- The Right to Education: http://www.right-to-education.org/node/226
- Some stories of progress: http://www.afghanalliance.org/
- Afghan National Develpment Strategy (ANDS). Executive Summary
- National Action Plan for the Women of Afghanistan: hhttp://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2013/7/afghani-women-strive-to-get-an-education
- Care.org Reports on Education in Afghanistan http://care.org/country/afghanistan