CW4WAfghan Annual General Meeting
NOTICE 2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF
Canadian Women for Women in Afghanistan Inc.
Dear CW4WAfghan Members:
This Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of Canadian Women for Women in Afghanistan (CW4WAfghan) will be held in Toronto, Ontario on Friday, September 28, 2018, at 3:30 p.m. ET at the ETFO Offices, 136 Isabella Street, Toronto, ON M4Y 0B5.
The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held in Calgary, AB on September 29, 2017;
- Receive and approve the President, Executive Director, Programs Director, Membership, and Treasurer Reports.
- Review and approve the unaudited financial statements of CW4WAfghan for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2018 and approve the appointment of auditors for the fiscal year 2018-2019;
- Review nominations for new and returning board members and elect Directors and Officers;
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Those members already register for the annual symposium, From Flicker to Flame: Supporting Learning and Teaching in Afghanistan are automatically registered for the AGM. If you are the voting member representing a chapter of CW4WAfghan and unable to attend the AGM in person, please submit your proxy form to Janice Eisenhauer, Executive Director, CW4WAfghan National Office by Friday, September 20, 2018.
If you are not registered for the symposium and would like to attend the business meeting, please register by emailing ExecutiveDirector@CW4WAfghan.ca by September 20, 2018.