Thank you for your interest in volunteering and becoming a member involved with our network in Canada. The heart of CW4WAfghan is the remarkable and unique skills and commitment of every volunteer member across Canada! Canadians can foster change in the world. Be a part of the global effort for justice and human rights. The rewards are endless both personally, and for all of us!
To become a MEMBER, please SIGN UP here.
Below are a few initial recommendations for ways that you could support CW4WAfghan by volunteering as member:
1) Join a Chapter in your area to learn more about local activities and events…and make new friends! There’s no Chapter in your area? We can help you start one!
2) Become an official member of CW4WAfghan to demonstrate your support for our goals and objectives. Please Sign up to become a member and join our mailing list. You will receive occassional news bulletins and learn more about upcoming events, and other opportunities on how to get involved.
2) Hold a Breaking Bread Pot Luck Dinner or other fundraising event in your community. Help raise funds for education programs in Afghanistan.
3) Help others Learn about the issues. Review our Fact Sheet series, resources and newsletters. Invite a CW4WAfghan representative to your work place, school, book club or community group to raise awareness of the need to continue sustaining education programs for Afghan women and girls.
4) Check back often on our Calendar of Events to participate and help with local activities. Also, each year we hold an annual symposium to draw together our volunteers, supporters and members from across the country. Together, with expert speakers, we explore and learn more about the importance of universal human rights in Afghanistan and what we can do. Watch our events page for more details.
Talk to us about other specific volunteer tasks depending on your interests, skills and time available as member of CW4WAfgha. We welcome you to contact us to discover the right fit for your valuable skills and contributions. For further information, email Community@CW4WAfghan.ca